In this webinar, we explore key research and evidence around effective school leadership practices.
In this webinar, we sample some of the key research and evidence around effective school leadership practices.
The session will include input from practising school leaders, with case studies and content covering the following themes:
- recognising the features of excellent school leadership
- developing a culture of excellent teaching
- developing yourself as an expert school leader
At the end of the session there will be an opportunity to ask questions about our Chartered Teacher (Leadership) Programme and we will be offering advice and tips around the application process.
- EEF – Successful school leadership
- School Leadership and Student Outcomes – Identifying what works and why
- Wallace Foundation: How principals affect students and schools
- Seven strong claims about successful school leadership (revisited)
- EEF – Effective Professional Development
Chartered Teacher Leadership: Download the brochure – https://chartered.college/chartered-teacher-leadership/
- Matthew Pitts, Principal of Bangor Academy and Sixth Form College
- Dr Beth Clarke, Head Teacher and Senior Designated Safeguarding Lead, Hill West Primary School
- Jo Grayson, Deputy Head Teacher & Delegated Teaching & Learning Lead, Knowle DGE Academy
- Katy Chedzey, Head of Professional Standards and Accreditation, Chartered College of Teaching