Research evidence in education serves as a compass, guiding decisions on educational progress, equity and resource optimisation. Overcoming the challenges of harnessing research evidence in education for policy makers and practitioners involves fostering a culture of research engagement, as the OECD’s Strengthening the Impact of Education Research project explores.
Join our Q&A webinar to learn about crucial system-level elements, including resources, incentives, structures and processes, and the need for systems approaches to knowledge mobilisation. Discover real-world examples and insights from our experienced guests, on strategic implementation of systemic enablers, navigating challenges and the influential role played by leaders.
- Matthew Soldner, Commissioner, National Center for Education Evaluation and Chief Evaluation Officer at the U.S. Department of Education
- Makito Yurita, Professor, National Institute for School Teachers and Staff Development, Japan
- Elaine Munthe, Director, Knowledge Centre for Education, Norway
- Vicky Colbert, Executive Director, Fundación Escuela Nueva Volvamos a la Gente, Colombia
- Jordan Hill, Analyst, OECD Centre for Educational Research and Innovation
- Moderated by Tal Malkin, Strengthening the Impact of Education Research project, OECD