This event is one of two online webinars focused on equipping or refreshing teachers with high quality teaching strategies to support them in the recovery/catch-up post-school closures.
This session will focus on identifying students who are more likely to have been impacted by COVID in terms of mental health and wellbeing, providing guidance on how we can best support these students as they return to school.
- Learn which student groups are more likely to have been particularly negatively affected by this crisis in terms of their mental health and wellbeing and how best to support them
- Discover how students think their wellbeing can best be supported as schools reopen
- Find out more about the challenges with distance learning different student groups have experienced
- Hear from practitioners as they speak about how they are supporting student mental health and wellbeing in their schools
Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask questions towards the end of the webinar.
Interested in content on this theme?
- "Catch-up" and recovery approaches: Selected reading
- Whole-school approach to supporting staff and student mental health and wellbeing
- Event date
- April 29, 2021
- Event time
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event location
- Event organiser
- Chartered College of Teaching