Peer-to-peer support and insights from fellow teachers are more important than ever before. We are providing the profession with a platform to connect and learn from one another across the country.
Join Prof. Tanya Ovenden-Hope (Provost and Professor of Education at Plymouth Marjon University), Emma Hollis (Executive Director at NASBTT) and Joe Treacy (Head of Membership at Chartered College of Teaching) as they provide advice and guidance to student teachers starting their initial teacher training (ITT). At this session, they will:
- Provide words of encouragement to ease any concerns or worries student teachers may have going into training
- Provide insight into ITT in school and universities and what student teachers will be doing as they begin their teacher training
- Provide advice around what student teachers could be doing to prepare for their training, sharing resources they can access in the time between now and September
- Share any possible changes in how training takes place in light of COVID-19
There will also be a Q&A for you to ask any questions you may have around the subject area.
Interested in content on this theme?
- Event date
- August 6, 2020
- Event time
- 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Event location
- Event organiser
- Chartered College of Teaching