THIS CONFERENCE IS BOTH ONLINE AND FACE-TO-FACE
OPTION 1: Buy a ticket to the face-to-face conference in London on Sat 17th September. This includes access to the online conference.
OPTION 2: Buy a ticket for online conference only. These are donation-based, so you can pay what you can afford.
- See here for the 32-page programme for the face-to-face conference (including 15 sessions led by young people!)
- See here for details of the 100+ speakers at the online conference
- And see here for a blog outlining why this conference is happening – and why you need to get involved!
Please note: speakers with a * in the image above are speaking at the online conference only. (Click the links above for a clearer/larger image of the conference poster)
THIS WILL BE AN EDUCATION CONFERENCE WITH A DIFFERENCE
Everyone is affected by education in some way. But education conferences are often not hugely representative of the wider world. In particular, the voices of young people, parents and carers and classroom practitioners are often overlooked and unheard.
This conference will be an opportunity for people from all walks of life to come together:
- To have your voice heard
- To learn from other people’s perspectives
- To create an education system that works for *all* young people
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
We aim to attract equal numbers from each of the following five groups – and to ensure that these five groups will be equally represented on the platforms:
- Mainstream educators
- Alternative educators
- Parents and carers
- Young people
- Education reformers
HOW WILL MY VOICE BE HEARD?
Speaker applications have now closed. But you don’t have to do a talk to make your voice heard. Alongside the keynote speakers and presentations, the conference will feature a range of inclusive, interactive sessions and activities:
- Circle time sessions
- Panel discussions
- “Hot takes”
- Organised mingling
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS TO DATE:
The full programme has now been announced! See here for details.
Tickets to the face-to-face conference include access to the online conference. Alternatively, you can buy tickets to the online conference only if you prefer.
The online conference comprises two parts:
- The 6 keynote talks from the face-to-face conference will be live-streamed to Zoom on Sat 17th Sept, between 10am and 4.30pm
- The rest of the talks are pre-recorded, and will be released on Sunday 18th Sept. You will be able to interact with the speakers and other conference delegates via the Rethinking Education Mighty Network as we keep the conversation going in the weeks and months ahead
AN INCLUSIVE EVENT
There is a quota of free tickets available for young people and parents/carers, should you require it. We don’t want money to be a barrier to anyone attending this important event.
The event will be 100% accessible by wheelchair.
We look forward to seeing you there!