#CCTea live stream ‘GCSE: Exam Support’
Hosted by Mathew Grafton FCCT, CTeach (Leadership) to discuss GCSE exams and results.
Will your students achieve the grades they need? What’s next? Not quite the grades your students wanted? Re-sits, revision, moving on, and how to support your students during this time of change.
This event was streamed live across:-
- Ofqual blog ‘Looking ahead to GCSEs, Level 1 and Level 2 vocational and technical qualifications results’
- Exam results 2022: 10 things to know about GCSE, AS and A level grades
- GCSE results day 2022: Everything you need to know
- GCSE and Nationals results day 2022: Looking after your wellbeing
- Confirmation and Clearing 2022 Key Dates
- National Careers Service – make choices after your exams
- Stem4 – supporting teenage mental health
- Education Support – supporting teacher and education staff wellbeing
- Headspace for Students – Stress less and find more joy with mindfulness exercises for sleep, movement, studying, and more. Students have a lot on their plates, but Headspace is here to help you balance it all with a very special student offer. 85% off for students.
- Chartered College of Teaching comments on A-Level results day
Learn more about the Chartered College of Teaching
Early Career Hub – The Early Career Hub is our one-stop shop for trainee teachers, early career teachers, and those involved in supporting, coaching and mentoring those new to the profession.
Early Childhood Hub – The Early Childhood Hub hosts content by, and for, early childhood education practitioners, with a focus on pedagogy and practice in early childhood education.
Research Hub – The Research Hub hosts summaries of academic and practitioner research as well as reports that Chartered College of Teaching members have contributed to. You can also find a list of opportunities to participate in external research projects and access a range of tools to support you in your research engagement journey.
Video Hub – The Video Hub hosts short classroom practice videos, filmed in a variety of settings, and recorded interviews with a range of teachers, leaders and educators. Members will also find, and be able to access, ‘on demand’ recordings of our previous webcasts and events.
Impact is the termly journal of the Chartered College of Teaching. It connects research findings to classroom practice, with a focus on the interests and voices of teachers and educators. It supports the teaching community by promoting discussion around evidence within the classroom, and enabling teachers to share and reflect on their own use of research.
Learning Hub – The Learning Hub is your home for professional learning and development. You will find links to bitesize CPD units and details of other available courses.
Chartered Teacher Status is a professional accreditation that recognises the knowledge, skills and behaviours of highly accomplished teachers and school leaders, offering a career pathway that is focused on developing and recognising high-quality teaching and leadership practice. As a professional accreditation, Chartered Status builds on individual practice, priorities and interests and can be undertaken at your own pace, up to three years.
Fellowship (FCCT) was established to recognise the commitment and achievements of teachers and school leaders. It is a formal mark of their achievements, skills and expertise as a teaching professional. Nominate a colleague for Fellowship today.
The Chartered College of Teaching & Teacher Tapp Podcast – A collaboration between Teacher Tapp and the Chartered College of Teaching in which we look at hot off the press data on various topics concerning teaching, learning, and teacher development and ask teachers to comment on the findings by reflecting on their own experiences.