#CCTea live stream ‘GCSE: Exam Support’
Hosted by Mathew Grafton FCCT, CTeach (Leadership) to discuss GCSE exams and results.
Will your students achieve the grades they need? What’s next? Not quite the grades your students wanted? Re-sits, revision, moving on, and how to support your students during this time of change.
This event was streamed live across:-
- Ofqual blog ‘Looking ahead to GCSEs, Level 1 and Level 2 vocational and technical qualifications results’
- Exam results 2022: 10 things to know about GCSE, AS and A level grades
- GCSE results day 2022: Everything you need to know
- GCSE and Nationals results day 2022: Looking after your wellbeing
- Confirmation and Clearing 2022 Key Dates
- National Careers Service – make choices after your exams
- Stem4 – supporting teenage mental health
- Education Support – supporting teacher and education staff wellbeing
- Headspace for Students – Stress less and find more joy with mindfulness exercises for sleep, movement, studying, and more. Students have a lot on their plates, but Headspace is here to help you balance it all with a very special student offer. 85% off for students.
- Chartered College of Teaching comments on A-Level results day
Learn more about the Chartered College of Teaching
Fellowship (FCCT) was established to recognise the commitment and achievements of teachers and school leaders. It is a formal mark of their achievements, skills and expertise as a teaching professional. Nominate a colleague for Fellowship.
Members have free access to our Decolonising and Diversifying the Curriculum series, access the modules here.
Chartered Teacher Status is a professional accreditation that recognises the knowledge, skills and behaviours of highly accomplished teachers and school leaders, offering a career pathway that is focused on developing and recognising high-quality teaching and leadership practice. As a professional accreditation, Chartered Status builds on individual practice, priorities and interests and can be undertaken at your own pace, up to three years. Find out more here.
The Early Career Hub is our one-stop shop for trainee teachers, early career teachers, and those involved in supporting, coaching and mentoring those new to the profession.