In the third webinar of ECFEST, Hannah Tyreman (Head of Online Learning and Community, Chartered College of Teaching) was joined by Bukky Yusuf FCCT (Senior Leader, Edith Kay School) who gave a presentation on strategies for effective lesson planning that supports all learners to aim high.
- Learn strategies to develop engaging lesson plans in a way that reduces workload
- Understand the importance of motivating all learners to aim for high outcomes
- Explore differentiation techniques to ensure your lessons can support all learners to thrive
- Download the audio transcript
- Download Bukky’s slides
- You can find lots of valuable resources on lesson planning on the Early Career Hub
- Check out Bukky’s previous webinar with us: How can we use differentiation to maximise students’ learning potential?
- Sara Bubb – how to build differentiation into your planning and teaching:Second Level Support Service – Using Graphic Organisers in Teaching and Learning
- Dr Susanna Pinkus – putting differentiation into practice
- Creately – The Ultimate List of Graphic Organizers for Teachers and Students
- Planning for deep learning across the curriculum
- What is the best way to motivate students in your subject?
- Motivation in a Primary Classroom
- Lesson planning
Our guest speakers:
Bukky Yusuf FCCT (Senior Leader, Edith Kay School)
Bukky Yusuf is a senior leader, science teacher and coach. She has undertaken a number of leadership roles within mainstream / special schools and is also an ambassador for Leadership Matters. Bukky is involved with a number of grassroots organisations including her roles as a Network Leader and coach for WomenEd & BAMEEd and a Steering Group member of the teacher5aday well-being initiative for educators.
Beyond the classroom, Bukky has a variety of Ed(ucation) Tech(nology) experiences which includes participating as a judge for The EdTech50 Schools, BETT Awards and serving as an Education Board Member for Innovate My School. She was co-chair of the EdTech Leadership Group to support the Government’s EdTech strategy.
- Twitter: @rondelle10_b
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bukky-yusuf-fcct-18893647/
- WordPress: https://teachleadco.wordpress.com/