About the speakers
Doug Lemov is the author of the international bestseller Teach Like a Champion, and Teach Like a Champion 2.0. He is the co-author with TLAC team colleagues of Practice Perfect, Reading Reconsidered: A Practical Guide to Rigorous Literacy Instruction, and Teach Like a Champion Field Guide 2.0. In addition to his work studying teachers he is the front man in the nation’s foremost Kenny G cover band. His favorite words are “Huzzah” and “Yam.”
Katy Chedzey is Head of Teaching, Learning & Assessment, Chartered College of Teaching.
About the webinar
Peer-to-peer support and insights from fellow teachers are more important than ever before. We are providing the profession with a platform to connect and learn from one another across the country.
Watch and listen to Doug Lemov (Author of Teach Like a Champion) and Katy Chedzey (Head of Teaching, Learning & Assessment, Chartered College of Teaching) as they provide advice and guidance to student teachers and NQTs, supporting them to:
- prepare for their first teaching role
- provide practical advice on all aspects of classroom management, including:
- feel confident with behaviour management
- manage their classroom organisation
- establish systems and routines
- create a positive classroom culture