Modelling examples under the visualiser
- Barton C (2020) Reflect, Expect, Check, Explain: Sequences and Behaviour to Enable Mathematical Thinking in the Classroom. Woodbridge: John Catt.
- Lemov D (2015) Teach Like a Champion 2.0: 62 Techniques that Put Students on the Path to College. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Mattock P (2019) Visible Maths: Using Representations and Structure to Enhance Mathematics Teaching in Schools. Carmarthen: Crown House Publishing Limited.
- Pershan M (2021) Teaching Math with Examples. Woodbridge: John Catt.
- Sherrington T (2020) The art of modelling…it’s all in the handover. teacherhead, November 28, 2020. Available at: https://teacherhead.com/2020/11/28/the-art-of-modelling-its-all-in-the-handover/comment-page-1/ (accessed 12 February 2023).
- Sherwood J (2019) Oxford Teaching Guides: How to Enhance Your Mathematics Subject Knowledge: Number and Algebra for Secondary Teachers. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
About the Author
Currently working in the Greenshaw Learning Trust, I work alongside other Lead Practitioners to support staff and students and I am constantly humbled by colleagues' expertise and warmth, learning new ideas for my own practice every day.